Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween 2007 Facts

Halloween is only a few hours away so I'm just dropping by to tell you a couple of interesting facts regarding Halloween.

Halloween as a celebration have become trendy and is one of the most popular holidays in USA. Adults also celebrate it even when it's usually just for kids. But Halloween is not just celebrated in the US anymore. Today, trick-o-treating is insanely popular in Canada, United Kingdom, and Ireland. In the recent years, New Zealand and Australia have also adopted the way we celebrate Halloween.

Have a great and terrific Trick-or-treating!



Send this trick_or_treat ecard!
Click For More trick_or_treat Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...




Here's something to do on Halloween night if you're in the Chicago area:
The Annual Halloween Art Exhibit has arranged for it's 9th Annual Halloween Art Exhibition from October 19th to October 31st, 2007 at Mars Gallery 1139 W. Fulton Market, Chicago. The closing reception of this great event will be taking place on Wednesday, October 31st between 7pm – 11pm. The Special attraction will be the Music from The Sam Saunders Machine, which will take place at 9 pm. The Mars Gallery would be opened to the general public, the Gallery hours are Tuesday & Wednesday by appointment. Thursday 12 - 7pm. Friday & Saturday: 12 - 6pm

Wish You a Happy Halloween



Send this Halloween Wish ecard!
Click For More Halloween Wish Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



Labels: , ,


Bookmark this halloween post..
Social Bookmark Button MySpace Comments 4 Halloween

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Halloween was the best time of the year when I was a kid. I love the spookiness, the creepy and the fact that I can wear my favorite costumes for the Halloween party. There were not many things I looked forward to more than Halloween trick-or-treating. My sweet tooth knew no limits when it came to that all-day-and-night candy bacchanalia. Everywhere you turned, you’d find strange-looking creatures, big and small, harvesting different candies from every corner to collect the most sweet, tasty pieces of jewels. I do not exaggerate when I said I had a sweet tooth. If the world was made of chocolate, I swear, I would’ve munched it flat. My Halloween routine, however, had nothing on the Trick-or-Treater’s coding system these folks in Sacramento, California created. Kids would leave codes for each other at the foot of the driveway telling the other kids everything from “no one home,” “full-size candy bars,” and even “mean dogs.” Every kid knew the chalk-marking system, saving a whole lot of trouble for each other. They’ve made Trick-or-Treating more convenient with these clear signals. I wish the families who, during my time, were facing some temporarily rough financial times, would’ve considered timely personal loans to help them score some good chocolates and candy bars. They are affordable and easy to pay back over time. As a matter of fact, they would have paid off their loan by the time I finished all the candy in my bag – and I went through it quick!
Post Courtesy of Personal Money Store
Professional Blogging Team
Feed Back: 1-866-641-3406
Home: http://personalmoneystore.com/NoFaxPaydayLoans.html
Blog: http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/

November 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home