Thursday, August 23, 2007

MySpace Halloween Comments : Happy Halloween

Hola! I was away from the scene for last few months, as I was in Alabama and stayed there with my grandma. Well, with Halloween close at the hand, let me share an idea to celebrate this Halloween. Fireworks are really inseparable part in Halloween celebration and I don't wanna discard it from the list. What about food?? I got a good book on Halloween special recipes. I'm planning to celebrate the day with my friends with lotta food -- unusual Halloween special preparations. I'm planning to prepare monster warts and witches fingers for them.

If you are away from your friends, send them special Halloween wishes.


Personalize & Send This As Ecard
Click Here To Get More MySpace Halloween Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



Tags: ,

Labels: ,


Bookmark this halloween post..
Social Bookmark Button MySpace Comments 4 Halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home